We always accept applications for all positions, including manufacturing and inter-office...
In search of independent sales representatives to cover prime territories in the US. (Outside of Florida)
Seeking for Manufacturer Agents to represent WinDoor Inc High Performance Doors & WinDows in targeted territories around the US. -
Only professional individuals or firms with over 5 years of experience in the high end window and door markets need to apply.
1. Identify, solicit and recruit potential window & door Dealers who meet the standards established by WinDoor
2. Promote the sale of the Products to Dealers within assigned territory
3. Provide on-going sales support services on behalf of WinDoor to Dealers.
4. Act as a liaison between WinDoor and prospective and appointed Dealers
5. Assist WinDoor in evaluating the background and business potential of prospective Distributors,
6. Helps negotiating and maintaining distribution agreements with prospective and appointed
7. Initiate and maintain contact with Dealers regarding the promotion, sale and service of the
8. Assist WinDoor in the collection of accounts receivable from distributors
Contact: John Adams National Sales Manager 407.481.8400 or
forward contact information and references to email@example.com
* Indicates positions requiring heavy lifting Packager: Must be able to read a tape measure. Individual must be able to work with cardboard and adhesive tape.
Frame Fabricator*: Must be able to read a tape measure. Must be able to operate machinery and have a basic understanding of operation.
All applicants must meet the following criteria :
Read a tape measure to 1/32"
Communicate with supervisor and co-workers effectively
Available to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required
6 months experience preferred but not required
Assembly: Use small hand tools to assemble parts. Must have good hand to eye coordination.
Cleaning and Banding: Frequent use of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
Driver: A CDL Class A minimum. Must have a clean motor vehicle record and a minimum of 2 years on the road experience. Home every night with some out of state travel required. Some lifting required. Responsible individuals only need to apply.
Glass Handler*: Must be able to work with glass and sealants.
Glazer*: Placing and sealing glass in aluminum frames.
Hardware Assistant*: Sorting and packaging small parts.
Helper: Assists department assigned to in a variety of duties.
Loader/Unloader*: Load and unload door panels. Schedules may vary. Individual must be able to multitask between departments.
Maintenance Assistant: Experienced in industrial maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC.
Material Handler*: Must be able to read a tape measure. Must be able to learn material shapes and learn to operate a forklift. Individual cannot be color-blind and must have the ability to work at a fast pace.
Packaging and Boxing: Sorting, wrapping and packaging door frames. Requires moderate lifting.
Quality Control Representative: Two years of related experience desired. Performs inspections, checks, and tests for quality control. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
Saw Operator: Experienced saw operator.
Screen Assembly: Assembly of patio door screens.
Sub Assembly: Assembly of door or window frames using small tools or pneumatic screw guns.
Please fax us your resume to H-R Dept (407) 455-5566